Ms. Garima Gupta
Office: Room No. 124, First Floor, Block 1
Educational Qualifications :
- Pursuing PhD (CSE) from Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, MRU, Faridabad, Haryana, India (CSE - 2019).
- M.E. (Computer Technology and Applications), Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), Delhi University, Delhi (2008)
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), MAIT, GGSIPU, Delhi (2004)
Area of Interest / Specialization :
- Bio-Medical Informatics
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
Society Membership :
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG)- Member No: 178346, October 2016
- International Computer Science and Engineering Society (ICSES), Member No: #859, December 2017
Accomplishments / Achievements/ Professional Activities :
- Awarded “Best Performance Award”, MAIT, 2008
- Subject coordinator and Paper setter for different B.Tech Computer subjects, GGSIPU
- Coordinated events of MAIT first International Conference held in 2020
- Coordinated FDP and Seminar in Department
- Committee Member for NBA accreditation
- Training Coordinator at Department Level
- Faculty Coordinator for IOSD Society
- Garima Gupta, Arushi Gupta “Comparative Study of Random Forest and Neural Network for Prediction in Direct Marketing”, in International Conference on Signals, Machine and Automation, SIGMA 2018, NSIT, Delhi, from 23rd – 25thFebruary,2018.
- Garima Gupta, Sumit Soman, Mayank Yadav “An Inherently Greedy Face Routing Algorithm for Wireless Ad-hoc Networks”, in International Conference on Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems (WECON-2009) from 23rd – 24thOctober, 2009.
- Garima Gupta, Daya Gupta, “Device Discover: A Component for Network Management System using Simple Network Management Protocol” published in International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology of World Academy Of Science, Engineering And Technology Volume 32 ISSN 2070-3740, pp 513-517, from 30th -31st August and 1st September, 2008.