A Group of 22 students is assigned a faculty as a Group Counselor of that group. Group counselor meeting is held every fortnight to discuss students’ problems and guide them to improve their overall personalities and help them to meet challenges in their life. Students discuss any issues related to academic performance, emotional disturbances, family issues, behavioral or habitual disorders, and social isolation etc with the counselor.
- To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the course of their study.
- To identify and develop Students abilities and interests.
- To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological problems.
- To develop positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
- To create awareness among the students for their future Profession.
- To recognize their strength and overcome their weaknesses.
Counseling has helped students to improve their academics and develop right behavior, values and ethics in their life.
List of Student Group Counselors