MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Major Project NOTICE
Major Project abstract submission guidelines (8th Semester CSE)
Following are the guidelines for forming the Project Team (student’s team members and Guide):
- Total team members in a team can be 3 students.
- Individual project is not allowed. Minimum 3 students should be there in a team.
- One Faculty can guide a maximum of 3 Projects as Guide and 2 as Co-Guide; Fill the guide/co-guide’s choice only after their consent.
- Intermixing of I/ II shift of students is not advisable to form the team. If any team is formed, the external viva will be conducted separately in their respective shifts.
- Only for Hardware and Product based projects (e.g. IoT, Robotics, Communication, etc) Inter-Departmental Team formation with other departments (ECE, EEE, ME, MAE) from MAIT and juniors of CSE (Max 2) is allowed after approval from HoD’s of concerned departments.
- It is mandatory for each team to publish the Project work under the assigned Guide and Co- Guide in some reputed Journal / Conference / Patent after approval from the Guide and inform the Project Coordinators with proof. Only accepted Papers will be considered for evaluation. The guide must approve the communicated paper and it is mandatory to publish the paper by 10th April 2024, the failure of which will be reflected in your Major Project assessment.
- Students can fill in their team details along with Guide choices at the link: https://forms.gle/UAAqCfQQ73qaYGBp7 by 10th Feb 2024. There should be one entry per team.
Prof. (Dr.) Namita Gupta Project Coordinators:
HOD CSE Ms. Garima Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Tayal
Ms. Deepti Gupta