Smart Cities Challenges, Technologies and Trends
4th November 2022
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
Agrasen Chowk, Sector-22, Rohini, New Delhi
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi
Mode: Hybrid (Online/ Offline)
About the International Symposium
The main purpose of the event is to create awareness about the role of smart cities in the future. This event emphasizes the role of academic institutes and industries in highlighting the importance of smart cities for a better quality of living. This Symposium will provide a platform for academicians, researchers, and industry experts to present their ideas, experiences, and work about smart cities to all the participants of the event. Research papers are invited, that stress the social, behavioural, technical, economic, and environmental impacts of the introduction of smart city applications and services. This symposium will bring a deeper understanding of the latest trends and challenges in Smart Cities technology and how to work together to build cost-effective solutions to problems faced by people in cities and metros.
- Smart Cities Cyber-Physical Infrastructures.
- Energy-efficient Communications in Smart Cities.
- Smart Homes, Smart Hospitals, Smart Campuses.
- Developing a Robust and Responsive Sensor Network.
- Green Computing, Big Data, and Analysis.
- Energy & Smart Grids.
- Smart Transportation System.
- IoT and Smart Applications.
- High-Performance Networking Using Visible Light.
- Cyber Attacks.
- Smart light System.
- New Technologies for Smart Environment.
- Mobile Crowd-sourcing for Smart Cities.
- Virtual & Augmented Realities.
- Smart Urban Planning, & Design Solutions.
- Technology Enabled Homes and Interiors.
- Robots Capabilities in Smart Cities.
- Infrastructure in Smart Cities.
- Smart Education.
- Technology Enabled Homes & Interiors.
- Technologies for analysis of urban data
- Smart urban pollution management
- Smart urban waste management
- Smart Healthcare Applications
All the submitted/accepted/presented papers in SCCTT-2022 will be published in Scopus Indexed Book/ Journals.
List of Journals
- Frontiers in Big Data (ESCI, Scopus) Special issue on Smart Cities Challenges, Technologies and Trends
- Intelligent Decision Technologies (ESCI, Scopus)
List of Books
- Explainable Machine Learning for Multimedia Based Healthcare Applications (Springer)
- HYBRID E-HEALTH INTELLIGENCE (DeGruyter)
Important Dates for paper submission
Submission Deadline: 05th October 2022 12th October 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 20th October 2022
Registration Deadline: 22th October 2022
The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers on topics related to the theme of the symposium are invited for possible presentation/publication in the Symposium proceedings.
- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per paper format(written in A4 size).
- All papers must be submitted online. via CMTSRM https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SCCTT2022
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on scope, originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the Symposium proceedings.
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software’s like Turnitin/iAuthenticate. The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self-contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
- If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
Registration of participants should be made in advance along with duly filled form. https://forms.gle/WNXvTZSCCb88tocH6
Registration fee per participant:
Research Scholar/ Student
Academician / Industry
Foreigner Research Scholar/ Student (Outside India)
Foreigner Academician / Industry (Outside India)
Rs. 8260 *
|Attendee||Rs. 590*||Rs. 1180*||$ 40||$ 70|
* Including 18% GST
Payment Transfer Details:
Bank Name: UNION BANK OF INDIA
Bank Address: Sector 22, Rohini Branch, New Delhi-110086, India
Account Name: MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 394502010059875
IFSC Code: UBIN0560421
Bank Swift Code: UBININBBSBD
AD Code: 0291679
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology,
PSP Area, Sector-22, Rohini,
New Delhi – 110086,
Tel. : 8448186937, Fax : +91-11-27582095
Mr. Yogesh Sharma + 91 -9899127290
Dr. Sandeep Tayal+ 91 -9868171695