MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Minor Project NOTICE
Minor Project abstract submission guidelines (7th Semester CSE)
Following are the guidelines for forming the Project Team (student’s team members and Guide):
- Total team members in a team can be 2-3 students.
- Individual project is not allowed. Minimum 2 students should be there in a team.
- One Faculty can guide maximum 4 Projects as Guide and 2 as Co-Guide; Fill the guide/co-guide’s choice only after their consent.
- Intermixing of I/ II shift of students is not advisable to form the team. If any team is formed, the external viva will be conducted separately in their respective shifts.
- Only for Hardware based projects (e.g. IoT, Robotics, Communication, etc) Inter-Departmental Team formation with other departments (ECE, EEE, ME, MAE) from MAIT and juniors of CSE (Max 2) is allowed after approval from HoD’s of concerned departments.
- It is mandatory for each team to publish the Project work under the assigned Guide and Co- Guide in some reputed Journal / Conference / Patent after approval from Guide and inform the Project Coordinators with proof. Only accepted Papers will be considered for evaluation (25 marks / 100 marks). The communicated paper must be approved by the guide and it is mandatory to publish the paper by 10th April 2023, the Failing of which will be reflected in your Major Project assessment.
- Students can fill their team details along with Guide choices at the given link: https://forms.gle/wc3GHXPpEHFoQmnWA latest by 20th Sept 2022. There should be one entry per team.
*Students must prepare a synopsis for the minor project, the last date for submitting the synopsis is 30th Sept 2022. The link for the same will be shared soon.
Prof. (Dr.) Namita Gupta Project Coordinators:
HOD CSE Ms. Garima Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Tayal
Ms. Deepti Gupta