MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
First defense of Minor Project for final year CSE students will be conducted from 7th to 15th Oct 2021 in offline mode from 11:00 AM onwards in Room No 114 (Block 1, CSE).
Detailed schedule of Project groups will be shared soon. Detailed Schedule First Defense Minor Projects CSE Oct 2021
Guidelines for First defense Minor Project are:
- Students must be in formals during their First Defense project presentation.
- Report in Room No. 114, First Block, CSE half an hour before the presentation allotted time.
- Each group is required to submit the Progress Report to their respective faculty panels at the time of presentation (duly signed by their Guides and Co-guides).
- Prepare the presentation (not more than 10 slides) covering the following: Project Title, Problem statement, Abstract, Introduction (including Scope, Motivation, Challenges), Literature Survey, Technology Stack, Architecture, and References.
- Each group is required to show the rough draft of research paper at the time of presentation to the panel. The rough draft should include the following: Title of Paper, author details, Abstract, Introduction, Literature Survey, Proposed Architecture, and References.
- If any member of the team fails to be present during the defense on scheduled date and time, he/she would be marked absent and awarded zero out of 20.
- Each group is evaluated on the basis of criteria mentioned in the rubrics (available on Moodle).
Prof. (Dr.) Namita Gupta Project Coordinators: 1. Mr. Ashish Sharma
HOD CSE 2. Ms. Ruchi Goel
3. Ms. Savita Sharma