MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
SUMMER INTERNSHIP/INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
As per the regulations of GGSIPU, the student should undergo Internship/Industrial training for a minimum period of 4-6 weeks during the summer vacation of 2nd and 3rd year (June-July-August). Before proceeding on Internship/Industrial Training, student must inform their respective Faculty Coordinator.
- Attachment with an academic institution (IISc / IITs / NITs / IIITs / MAIT) or university abroad is also permitted as Internship.
- The student is responsible to ensure that all matters relating to the Training Program are conducted in an ethical, conscientious, trustworthy, and committed manner.
- Eligibility criteria for training after IV semester - Training Institute / NPTEL, SWAYAM courses with certification/ online courses with certificate/ In-house / Industrial certification.
- Eligibility criteria for training after VI semester – NPTEL, SWAYAM courses with certification / Industrial Workshop (minimum 4 weeks)/ Industrial Internship.
- Working model is mandatory at the end of the Training for both semesters
- In case of industrial internship student must submit NOC from the organization (in case code is not allowed outside the organization) and get it signed from HoD before report submission for internal assessment.
It is mandatory for the students of both semesters to complete the Soft Skill Courses
(Prof. Namita Gupta)
(Dr. Sandeep Tayal)