About the International Symposium
Recent advancements in computing and communication technologies have allowed the development of connected systems that depend primarily on IoT and Edge technologies. However, for the efficient adoption of connected healthcare, the security and privacy of next-generation smart healthcare systems are important challenges. Future technologies such as Blockchain and Machine Learning (ML) are pioneering system security solutions to aid in the effective rollout. In this context, this special section will concentrate on the crucial aspects of IoT security in a connected healthcare environment, which will not only benefit from cutting-edge methodological approaches but also assist in the rapid scalability and improvement of these systems. The objective is to utilise technologies like blockchain in an intelligent city IoT environment for communication, data security and trust management.
The Second International Symposium on Securing Next-Generation Systems using Future Artificial Intelligence Technologies is organised with the objective of bringing together innovative scientists, professors, research scholars, students and industrial experts in the field of Next Generation Systems to a common forum.
• IoT security and privacy
• Security and trust in smart city and IoT environments leveraging ultra-lightweight cryptography
• QoE/QoS in IoT/edge
• IoT applications benefit from distributed and federated learning.
• Cryptology: Theory and Applications in IoT
• Access management in connected healthcare IoT
• Detection, Protection, and Prevention in a Cyber-threat-Free IoT environment
• Simulation and performance evaluation mechanisms for IoT networks
• 5G innovations for IoTs
• ML-based IoT applications
• Blockchain-based IoT infrastructures
• Blockchain security connecting different IoT protocols
• Digital Twin for IoT systems
All the accepted papers of SNSFAIT 2023 will be published as proceedings of SNSFAIT by CEUR Workshop Proceedings indexed by Scopus and other leading databases.
For Scopus, check the indexing: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100218356.
Some of the high-quality accepted papers of SNSFAIT 2023 will be published in the Scopus-indexed book by Elsevier titled “Securing Next-Generation Healthcare Systems using Future Artificial Intelligence Technologies
Important Dates for paper submission
Submission Deadline: 25th March 2023
Notification of Accept/Reject: 1st April 2023
Registration Deadline: 10th April 2023
Final Paper Due: 15th April 2023
Previous Speakers of SNSFAIT
|Prof. Manu Malek, Nokia Bell Labs, Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey, USA
|Prof. Oscar Castillo, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
|Prof. Pravin Chandra, Dean, USICT, GGSIPU, India
Dr. Korhan Cengiz, College of Information Technology, University of Fujairah, UAE.
Dr. E.S. Pilli, Malaviya, National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India
|Dr. Kallol Krishna Karmakar, University of Newcastle Australia
|Dr. Preeti Mishra, Doon University Dehradun, India
Dr. Ayoub Khan, University of Bisha, Saudi Arabia
Prof. A.K. Singh, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
Dr. Ali Ismail Awad, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
Dr. Mohiuddin Ahmed, Edith Cowan University Joondalup, Australia
The Original unpublished Research Papers having minimum length of 10 "standard" pages (1 standard page = 2500 characters) on the topics related to the theme are invited for presentation/publication in the Symposium proceedings.
- Authors need to use the uniform CEURART style for the papers. You can choose either the 1-column style as the uniform style for your proceedings. The CEURART styles can be found from the zip
- All papers must be submitted online via Microsoft CMT (Link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SNSFAIT2023)
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the Symposium proceedings.
Author agreement variants
- AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (NTP): Authors shall use this form if they included no copyrighted third party material in their paper text (or accompanying sources, datasets). This is the right variant in most cases.
- AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (TP): Authors shall use this form if they did include copyrighted third party material in their paper or accompanying material. They must then also attach a copy of the permission by the third party to use this material in the signed author agreement!
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/iAuthenticate etc. The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
- Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article.
- If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
It is mandatory to register the accepted paper for the symposium (single registration is required per paper and only one author will be allowed to attend and give presentation during symposium)
Research Scholar/ Student
Academician / Industry
Foreigner Research Scholar/ Student (Outside India)
Foreigner Academician / Industry (Outside India)
* Including 18% GST
Payment Transfer Details:
Bank Name: UNION BANK OF INDIA
Bank Address: Sector 22, Rohini Branch, New Delhi-110086, India
Account Name: MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 394502010059875
IFSC Code: UBIN0560421
Bank Swift Code: UBININBBSBD
AD Code: 0291679
Submission Link: https://cmt3.research.
Contact: Mr. Yogesh Sharma : 9899127290