Mr. Priyank Kumar Saxena
- Ph.D (ECE), “Modelling of Junction less MOSFET”, GGSIPU, Delhi, 2017(pursuing).
- M.Tech (ECE) “VLSI Design & Embedded System”, DTU, Delhi,2012.
- B.Tech (ECE), MIT Moradabad, UPTU Lucknow, 2009.
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Analog Signal Processing
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Faculty Coordinator of summer training of the ECE 5th Sem students for the session 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Faculty Coordinator of summer training of the ECE 7th Sem students for the session 2016-17.
- Appointed as a Subject Coordinator and Lab in-charge of various subjects in ECE Deptt.
- Faculty Coordinator of the Industrial visit was organized by the Department of Electronics and communication engineering for the students of 2nd and 3rd in year 2015.
- Worked in many college-level events like Annual Day, Annual Fest, Departmental Farewell, Training and Placements, Sports Day, Blood Donation Camp at MAIT.