Ms. Kanika Aggarwal (Singhal)
- Ph.D (ECE), “Communication”, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, 2020 (Pursuing)
- Masters(ECE), “Technology Intervention for Autism”, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar,Punjab, 2014
- Bachelors(ECE), MAIT, IPU, Delhi, 2012
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Wireless Communication
- Digital Communication
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Guided numerous projects at college level.
- Compilation of attendance and internal marks .
- Worked in many college level events like Annual Day, Annual Fest, Departmental Farewell, Training and Placements, Sports Day at MAIT.
- Gate qualifier in 2012.
- Appointed as subject coordinator and lab incharge of various subjects in ECE department.
- Kanika Singhal, Neeraj, Shalu Garg “ Technology based intervention to improve social skills in students on the Autism spectrum.” In 2019 3rd International conference on recent development in control, automation and power engineering.
- Neeraj, Preeti Malik, Kanika Singhal “ Demand side management using GUI.” In 2019 3rd International conference on recent development in control, automation and power engineering.