Prof. (Dr) Namita Gupta
Professor and Head of Department
Office: Room No. 126, Block I
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Maharaja, Agrasen Institute of Technology, Sector-22, Rohini
Ph.D. from JIITU, Noida (2012)
Area of Interest
Data Mining, Unix/Linux, Database, Java, Software Testing
- P.S.Grover,Namita Gupta, Alok Sharma" Graduate Attributes, Program Objectives/Learning Outcomes and Faculty Accountability" 4th World Summit on Accreditation (WOSA-2018), Organised by National Board of Accreditation (NBA),Page-164,2018
- Saxena P.C., and Gupta N., ―Quick Text Retrieval Algorithm Supporting Synonyms Based on Fuzzy Logic‖, Computing Multimedia and Intelligent Techniques (CMIT), vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 7-24, 2006.
- Saxena P.C., Gupta J.P., Gupta N., ―Web Page Ranking Based on Text Content of Linked Pages‖, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE), vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 42-51, Feb. 2010.
- Gupta N., Saxena P.C. , Gupta J.P., “Automatic generation of initial value k to apply k-means method for text documents clustering, International Journal of Data Mining, Modelling and Management (IJDMMM), vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 18–41, 2011.
- Gupta N., Saxena P.C., Gupta J.P., “Document Summarization based on Sentence Ranking Using Vector Space Model, International Journal of Data Mining, Modelling and Management (IJDMMM), Vol.5, No.4, pp.380 – 406, 2013.
- Ruchi Goel, Dr. Namita Gupta, “Survey on Acceptance Testing Technique”, International Journal of Software and Web Sciences (IJSWS), Issue 8, Volume 1, pp. 20-23, March-May, 2014.
- Namita Gupta, "GENEmutant: Test suite adequacy check for Path Coverage Testing based on mutating test suite using Genetic Algorithm",International Journal of Technology Enhancements and Emerging Engineering Research (ISSN 2347-4289), VOL 3, ISSUE 06, pp. 84-92, April 2015.
- Namita Gupta and Astik Gupta., “Comparative Analysis of K-Means and the Variants”, International Journal of Software and Web Sciences, 13(1), pp. 05-07, June-August, 2015.
- Dr. Namita Gupta and Nitesh Goyal, “Criticality Factor of Modules with the Application of Modified Neighborhood Integration Testing and Initiating Build Testing”, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Volume 3, Issue 5, pp. 924-944, September-October, 2015.
- Namita Gupta, Shipra Mahajan – “A Concept – Based Text Document Summarization Technique”, International Conference on Innovative Technologies, ICIT-09, P -155.