Office: Room No. 124, Block I,
- Ph.D. in Requirement Engineering from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, August 2021
- M.Tech (IT), DTU, 2013
- B.Tech (CSE), Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, GGSIPU, 2011
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Faculty advisor for Codechef chapter of MAIT
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Image Processing
- IAENG, 2013
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “CDBR: A semi-automated collaborative execute-before-after dependency-based requirement prioritization approach”, Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences. Elsevier, 2018.
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “A Collaborative Approach for Improvisation and Refinement of Requirement Prioritization Process.”, Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR), vol. 11(2), pp. 128-149, 2018.
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “A Collaborative Situational Method Engineering Approach for Requirement Gathering: A Re-Defined View.”, International Journal of Information Retrieval Research (IJIRR), vol. 8(1), pp. 1-19, 2018.
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “A Novel Collaborative Requirement Prioritization Approach to Handle Requirement Uncertainties and Inter-relationships.” Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences. Elsevier, 2019.
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “A Collaborative Effort-Benefit-Value Analysis Model to Support Requirement Reuse for Software Requirement Prioritization.” . International Journal of Software Innovation, pp 37-51, 2021
- Anil Singh Parihar, Amoiy Kumar, Om Prakash Verma, Ankita Gupta, Prerana Mukherjee, and Deepika Vatsa. "Point-based features for contact-less palmprint images." In 2013 IEEE International conference on technologies for homeland security (HST), pp. 165-170. IEEE, 2013.
- Ankita Gupta, Chetna Gupta, “Towards Dependency Based Collaborative Method for Requirement Prioritization.”, In 2018 Eleventh International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), IEEE, pp. 1-3, 2018