Ms. Rekha Singla
Office: Room No. 128, Block I,
- M S (Software Systems), BITS, Pilani, 2003
- B.E.(Hons.), BITS, Pilani, 1990
- M.Sc. (Hons.) Physics, BITS, Pilani, 1990
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Wireless Communications
- Professional Member Association for Computing Machinery with Membership Number 0707403 since 2006, Professional membership.
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Appreciation Certificate in making one student score 100/100 marks in a subject, 2018
- Long Service Award for 15 years of Commendable Service in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, 2017
- Best Teacher Award, 2008
- Rekha Singla, “Multi Touch: An Optical Approach (Comparison of Various Techniques)”, Published in International Journal Of Scientific And Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 4 April 2013, Edition [ISSN 2250-3153].
- Prabhnoor Singh, Rajkanwar Chopra, Ojasvi Sharma & Rekha Singla “Feature reduction using a random-switching genetic algorithm” in Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences Volume41,2020-Issue 2, Pages365-377 published online: 28 April,2020.
- Prabhnoor Singh, Rajkanwar Chopra, Ojasvi Sharma & Rekha Singla “Stackoverflow tag prediction using tag associations and code analysis” in Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography Volume 23,2020 -Issue 1, Pages 35-43 published online: 20 April,2020.
- K Sharma, A Saxena, N Gupta, P Kumar, R Singla, “A new approach to find the alignment of DNA sequence using matrices”, Published In 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology in 2010.
- Singla, Rekha and Singh, Anurag, Automated Test Data Generation Using Heuristic Search techniques in National Conference on IT and Its Applications, 2006.