Dr. Pooja Gupta
Office: Room No. 128, Block I,
- Ph.D (CSE), Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, Noida, (April-2014)
- M.Tech (Computer Science) from YMCA, Faridabad (MDU, Rohtak) (2006)
- MCA (Gold Medallist) from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 2002
- B.Sc (Comp. Sc.) , Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, 1999
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Information Retrieval and Data Mining, Machine Learning, Computer Networks
- Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP),
- Membership Number: PMIN75309428, Member since 2019
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG),
- Membership Number:237206, Member since 2019
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Successfully completed the ‘Architecting with Google Compute Engine’ specialisation on Coursera.
- Awarded with A+ grade on InfyTQ based foundation program, 2019
- Coordinated and Co- Convenor of MAIT first International Conference held in 2020
- Coordinated FDP and Seminar in Department
- Committee Member of Program Assessment and Quality Improvement Committee for NBA
- Innovation Ambassador of IIC from MAIT
- PG Deepanshi Bansal, Kshitij Gupta , Aayush Gupta, Activity Recognition Using Video Captioning and Summarization”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering vol-8, Issue-8, 661-666, 2019.
- Pooja Gupta Deepanshi Bansal, “Multiple Speaker Recognition”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) Volume 8 Issue 3 Pages 358-362, 2019/2
- P. Gupta, Sandeep K Singh, A K Sharma, “An Improved approach to rank web documents”, Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS), Korea, Vol. 9, No.2, pp-217-236 , 2013 (indexed at DBLP and Scopus.)
- Pooja Gupta, A K Sharma, Divakar Yadav, “A Novel Technique for Back-Link Extraction and Relevance Evaluation”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technologies, Vol 3, No. 3, June 2011 pp-227-238. [indexed in docstoc, pubzone, DOAJ, Inspec, EBSCOS etc.]
- Pooja Gupta, A K Sharma, J P Gupta, “A Novel Framework for Context Based Distributed Focused Crawler (CBDFC)”, Int. J. Computer and Communication Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2009 pp-14-26 (Copyright Inderscience Enterprise Ltd.)
- Pooja Gupta, A K Sharma, J P Gupta, “A Review of Indexing Techniques”, at M. R. International Journal of Computer and Technology”, 2009.
- V Singh, S Singh, P Gupta, “Real-Time Anomaly Recognition Through CCTV Using Neural Networks”, Procedia Computer Science 173, 254-263 , 2020
- P Jain, Y Munjal, J Gera, P Gupta, “Performance Analysis of Various Server Hosting Techniques”, Procedia ,
- A Mehandiratta, N Vij, A Khanna, P Gupta, D Gupta, AK Gupta, “Prediction of Celiac Disease Using Machine-Learning Techniques”, International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communications, 663-673, Feb-2020
- V Awatramani, P Gupta, “ Natural Language Transfer Learning for Physiological Textual Similarity”,
- 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confulence), 29-31 Jan. 2020, IEEE
- Pooja Mudgil, Pooja Gupta, "Comparative Analysis of Indexing Techniques", INDIACom - 2017; International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, technically sponsored by IEEE, 01st - 03rd March 2017 at Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Delhi (INDIA).
- Aarzo Gupta, Shalini Singh, Pooja Gupta, "AN IMPROVED SERVICE ALLOCATION & DEALLOCATION IN CLOUD ENVIRONMENT", INDIACom - 2017; International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, technically sponsored by IEEE, 01st - 03rd March 2017 at Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Delhi (INDIA).
- Anant Vaibhav, Pooja Gupta, “Gamification of MOOCs for Increasing User Engagement”, IEEE International Conference on MOOC, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE), 19-29 December,2014.
- Mudgil P, Sharma A K, Gupta P, “An improved indexing mechanism to index web documents”, published in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 2013, 5th International Conference, 27-29 Sept, 2013. pp: 460-464, (Indexed at IEEE-Xplore).
- P. Gupta, “Context based relevance evaluation of web documents”, IC3-2012, CCIS-306, pp-201-212 (indexed at DBLP, Scopus)
- P. Gupta, A K Sharma, S K Singh, “A Novel Context Based Indexing of Web documents”, IEEE International Conference at Rajkot, May 11-13, 2012, pp-448-452 (indexed at IEEE-xplore,Scopus)
- Indian Patent Application No.202011053925, Ignition of Motor Vehicle Engine using a fingerprint using IOT Technology (Publication Date: 08/01/2021)