Ms. Karuna Middha
Office: Room No. 103, Basement, Block 1
- Pursuing Ph.D. (CSE), GDGU, Gurugram
- MTech (IT), GGSIPU, Delhi,2010
- BTech (CSE), BMIET/MDU, Sonepat, 2006
Area of Interest / Specialization
- Networking, Artificial intelligence
- IAENG(International Association of Engineers), Membership Number – 211719 ,since 2 April 2018
- ICSES(International Computer Science and Engineering Society) , Membership Number – 1336, since 9th feb 2018
Accomplishments / Achievements
- Member of team to update student activities on the college website
- Divya Arora and Karuna Middha “ Comparative Analysis of Data Mining Techniques in Sphere of Medical Science”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 179 – No.29, March 2018.
- Karuna Middha, Akanksha Choudhary, Anchal Bansal, Anshita Dhawan“ Global Terrorism Visualisation and Analysis”, in International Journal for scientific research and Development, Volume 6, March 2018.
- Karuna Middha, “Performance evaluation of AODV with Black Hole attack” in “International Conference on Methods and Models in Science and Technology” on 25th December, 2010 at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Karuna Middha, “AODV: Issues, Security & Performance Evaluation” in “National Conference on Emerging Trends in IT and Computing (ETIC-2010)”on 27th march, 2010 at GITM, Gurgaon.
- Karuna Middha, Anjali Chaudhary, and Prayag Tiwari, "Application of Networks in Cloud Computing." Applications of Cloud Computing: Approaches and Practices , Nov-2020, PP: 101.