MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Given below are the Major Project instructions for Final Year CSE students:
- Each Project Team must have three members. Permission from Project Co-coordinators is required in cases – team contains 2 members or more than 3 members.
- Any faculty member can Guide maximum three projects. Permission from Project Co-coordinators is required if Co-guide is needed.
- All the students must form their teams and take consent from the Guide latest by 5th March 2023.
- Team Registration form will be shared on 6th March 2023.
- All the Minor project teams of 7th semester must get their papers Published by April 2023 (that was already told during Minor Project). It is mandatory to publish research paper in final year (Minor / Major Project). Paper publications credits will be considered during Major Project Evaluation.
- Students can continue Minor Project extension as Major Project with Guide consent.
Note: Proof of the published paper (as part of Minor Project Work) needs to be submitted at the time of Major Project first defense.
Prof. (Dr.) Namita Gupta Project Coordinators: 1. Ms. Garima Gupta
HOD CSE 2. Dr. Sandeep Tayal
3. Ms. Deepti Gupta